Franco-American Dream is the not-so-simple tale of a Frenchie whose path lead to America, 7 years ago.
Six homes, 4 jobs, 1 dog, 1 husband, and 1 baby later, the adventure continues.
I blog about my life as an expat, the culture shock that I still encounter on a daily basis, the parenting journey that I embarked on and my fitness challenges along the way…
Sharing my experiences on my blog has allowed me to make great friends.
I’m very thankful for that. If we are not friends yet? Please, introduce yourself!
What I am:
- the mother of Poisson (born on April Fool’s Day)
- a triathlete
- addicted to blogging, Twitter and Chocapic
- working full-time (like or not… NOT! Depends, actually)
What I’m not:
- a domestic diva
- a coffee-addict (see above, Chocapic is the real deal!)
- made for corporate America
- a fan of Peter Pan
- understanding why Americans hang fake shutters outside their windows — really?
To sum up:
Working full-time, raising my family, enjoying friends and family between the US and France, training for and racing in triathlons – all the while seeking the perfect balance. And the perfect career.
Find me on Twitter @FrAmericanDream
Email me maryline at francoamericandream dot com
Subscribe to my blog and receive posts updates via e-mail (to the right)
Click “Join” on the Google Friends Connect widget (to the left)
Like my Facebook page (to the left)