This is the least scientific rating but probably the most accurate nonetheless.
Without further ado, here are the top 5 American figures hated outside the U.S. and particularly in France:
1) George W. Bush (where to start? The guy can’t even speak; the yet-to-be-found of weapons of mass
distraction destruction, the war in Irak, …)
2) Lance Armstrong (did he dope or did he dope not? I know this debate gets very heated. At the end of the day, I think most of France don’t buy “it”. Personally, I’m on the fence. But I hope he’s legit cause that makes him a hero, and he inspired a lot of people.)
3) Bernie Madoff (one word: guilty)
4) Angelina Jolie (by the way, when you aren’t jolie, you should not be wearing the name! So, yes, she might be a sex bomb, but tell me: where is her genuine beauty? And don’t come and tell me a peanut allergy did that to her mouth)
5) Ronald McDonald (ultimate symbol of healthy habits and enjoyable moments; who cares if obesity and mal-bouffe are the #1 killer in America!?)
BONUS: Michael Jackson (it does not matter if you’re Black or White, but if you attempt to put children in your bed, we’ll Scream. RIP, Michael, and wherever you are, Heal the World)
If you’re American, did you see it coming?
If you’re from abroad, who else should have made the list?